BVM Contracting Joins BILD®
As of April 27th, 2015, BVM Contracting has been accepted as a new member of the 1,400-plus member strong Building Industry and Land Development Association (BILD).We saw the need to join after the endless horror stories about other general contractors in the news.
Our acceptance into the association will show our clients and potential clients that we are a credible general contractor in Toronto and that we have agreed to the BILD® code of ethics.
The RenoMark™ symbol identifies us professional renovation contractors who have agreed to a renovation-specific code of conduct, such as providing our customers with warranties, and understanding the value of customer service during and after all projects. A RenoMark™ Renovator will also:
- Be a member in good standing with BILD
- Abide by the BILD Code of Ethics
- Provide a detailed, written contract (including scope of work) for all jobs
- Offer a minimum of two year warranty on all work (excludes minor home repair)
- Carry a minimum of two million dollar liability insurance
- Have coverage for workplace safety and employer’s liability and/or only work with subcontractors who carry such coverage
- Carry all applicable licences and permits
- Have access to information, education, training and professional development through Membership in BILD
- Maintain a safe and organized work site
- Return phone calls within two business days
So now when you contact BVM Contracting about your upcoming project, you can rest assured you are calling upon a RenoMark™ Renovator, the standard for professional renovators consumers choose for all their renovations or additions.
About the Author
Office Manager, BVM Contracting
Joined BVM Contracting in 2003 after a successful career in Sales for the Print Industry. Her exceptional customer service skills were honed in those 15 years selling printing.